My client is a leader in radio communications who is well established in Germany and looking to appoint a new Business Development Manager covering the DACH region to manage existing business at different stages of development, as well as identify new opportunities in broadband communications.
- Maintain crucial portfolio of existing Commercial narrowband business
- Develop and grow the business in the DACH region.
- In line with growth projects, develop and drive the strategy for commercial radio solutions across the region
- Reinforce the relationship with existing distributors and partners, as well as explore potential new routes to market to address new market segments or verticals.
- Engage with end customers together with local partners to keep a direct touch on the business and make efficient lobbying in the market and the industry
- Identify, qualify, consult and develop value propositions enabling the sale of radio solutions
- Develop strong Account Plans together with internal and external stakeholders that lead to business for accounts under scope
- Identify and share customer strategies with relevant product managers to ensure product development is aligned to changing customer needs
- Ensure that solutions are fully scoped with robust pre- and post-sales engagement and commitment from solutions engineering, pricing and operational teams
- Leverage AX tool by building and managing your sales pipeline
- Negotiate business opportunities and tenders
- Represent the company in relevant industry marketing and trade events.
- An inspirational Sales Professional with a proven track record in building Customer Relationships and delivering results within radio system infrastructures.
- Used to selling tech products with ideally an understanding of the telecom business, the public sector and private networks.
- Strategic mindset, ability to identify business opportunities and win new and additional business with these customers.
- Excellent stakeholder management, able to set clear direction, priorities and focus, as well as network, motivate others and build lasting partnerships including at senior levels of the organization.
- Influencing and persuasive selling skills
- Great autonomy and self-discipline
- Ideally educated to Bachelor or higher degree
- Solution-orientation, customer focus and accountability
- Excellent networking and presentation skills, self-driven and proactive
- Fluent in German and English
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively in the region
- Based in the region, preferably in Germany
Interested? Please apply with your updated CV, including your contact details, so I can call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.