Getting A Work Permit


If you are planning to emigrate to start a new job and a new life, whether it be in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Western Europe, or elsewhere, you will need to have the relevant documentation to prove that you are eligible for work in that country.

We have partnered with SkillClear who are experts in providing advice on UK, US, Canada and Australian Immigration. SkillClear Immigration Services are able to provide you with a quality service and professional advice and assistance, much of which can be conveniently handled online. employs legal experts, consultants and immigration specialists who can offer specific advice on your country of choice. Their staff have many years of experience and can guide you through the labyrinth of laws and regulations that you will need to comply with.

Take a look at their website for more information: