I’m currently looking for an Account Manager to help develop existing government accounts and win new ones in the UK.
My client is a global leader in DDoS security and network solutions, has sales of $1.5bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. I’m looking for someone with around 5 years solution sales experience, selling to the government sector, ideally with a background in cloud, DDoS security and/or or service assurance.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 12-24 months.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex government organisations.
- Is highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude
- A proven track record of solution sales success, selling to the government sector
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Flexible work from home location. (Offices in Berkshire).
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.