I’m recruiting an Account Manager for the leader in the Nordics, selling DDoS security and network solutions to Tier 1 Service Providers (SP) across the Nordics.
My client is a global leader in security and networking solutions, has sales in excess of $1.5bn and quoted on the NASDAQ.
You should have around 5-10 years solution sales experience with Service Provider customers across the Nordics and have a good understanding of security and IP networks.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Consultative sales approach, managing complex sales processes end to end, delivering sales wins with a typical sales cycle ranging 6-18 months.
- A proven track record of success in solutions sales, ideally in DDoS
- Able to manage relationships effectively through all levels of complex large Service Provider organisations.
- You will be highly motivated, with a ‘can do’ attitude; a good team player, who is positive and able to integrate new ideas and ways of working to deliver sales success.
- This is a work from home position, although my client is well established as a leader in the field across the Nordics
- Able to communicate the proposition effectively with the customer to both technical and commercial managers.
- Fluent/business proficient in English and at least one other Nordic language.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition.
Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
Please Apply Now and send me your updated CV so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.