I am currently recruiting a technical sales manager for my client, a multi-billion dollar world class company, who has developed innovative LTE radio solutions. This is a new position and you will be part of the team, working on these new and disruptive radio solutions.
As technical sales manager, you will support the account manager to help develop and win new business. My client is launching into the Netherlands for the first time, which makes this an outstanding opportunity. Developing the UK and Belgian public safety markets will be a second priority.
• Identify customer requirements from a technical perspective, through customer collaboration
• Inform and educate customers what solutions are being developing and influence future specifications
• Multi-level solution selling to technical decision makers and other key players, translating technical solutions into clear sales messages
• Develop a technical integration strategy
• Provide responses to all RFx, SOW’s, system testing etc
• Organise and support sales activities such with presentations, workshops, PoC, roadmaps, demos
• Support the sales manager to define pricing, setting up partners and negotiating offers
• At least 5 years experience in technical sales in LTE, IP telecoms or radio solutions, who is a high-energy, results driven individual
• Experience in telecoms system architecture and integration
• Strong market knowledge and well connected in public safety in the Netherlands
• Good relationship builder, able to network well
• Fluent in Dutch & English
This is a permanent full time role, which requires an enterprising technical sales individual.
Please send me your updated CV and contact details, so we can fully discuss the opportunity.