I’m currently searching for a Senior Systems Engineer for my client, who is a manufacturer of turnkey mission critical radio and telecoms communications solutions, such as P25, DMR and TETRA radio solutions, as well as PABX and IP telecoms solutions
The position is ideally based in the Toronto area and you will be supporting the project delivery team:-
• Oversee the Radio Systems design, deployment, verification, training and maintenance & customer support activities
• Prepare technical documentation during the deployment and validation phases of the delivery of systems projects
• Consultancy services, analysis and testing of the radio systems to meet customers’ requirements.
• Installation advise and configuration of deployed systems to assure the high-quality standards are met
• Commissioning activities that include system upgrades and configuration
• Project acceptance related activities to achieve operational improvements.
• Integrate third party solutions, as specified by the customer
• Provide specialized customer training and advice
• Extensive experience in radio systems engineering, or similar role.
• Technical solution design and system integration experience as an engineer and/or consultant
• Experience in radio communications and IP networks and systems project delivery
• ‘Can do’ attitude, self-reliant, but also a team player
• Able to travel to customer sites regularly in the state of Ontario
• Able to do business in English and Spanish
• Ideally degree qualified in communications, electronic engineering, or similar.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please apply now send me your updated resume, so I can call you to discuss.