I am currently searching for a Senior Product Manager based at my clients HQ in the Cambridge area to manage and develop the Broadband and LTE devices portfolio
- Own the commercial aspects of the product, especially around business case justification, strategic and Go to Market plans and pricing strategies
- Be the product evangelist, presenting, influencing and supporting internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap over short, medium and long term
- Contribute towards overall product strategy for the company, evolving it based on research, data and industry trends
- Inspire the development team to create and enhance great products
- Work closely with Project Management to deliver products on time and within budget
- Work with, present to, influence and support customers
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated success in developing, launching and managing products in a telecoms environment
- Proven ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ,including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Skilled at giving product demonstrations
- Able to effectively interact with marketing and engineering teams
You should ideally have at least 5 years product management experience with a technically related degree, such as computer science, telecommunications, or similar.
If you would like to know more, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss the role in more detail.