My client is an international provider of communication and information systems in security-critical environments. Worldwide, over 500 customers in around 150 countries with more than 35,000 jobs already trust our know-how and many years of experience.
In our Public Safety business area, we look after customers such as the police, fire brigade and rescue service and thus contribute to public safety. Around the world, thousands of dispatchers in public safety and industry control security-related operations every day to support people in difficult situations. You can rely on our system technology in the control rooms and security centers.
We are looking for a Regional Business Development and Sales Manager to expand and deepen our customer relationships, as well as identify and develop new sales opportunities for the full product and solution portfolio.
• You assume responsibility for the sale of our products in the area of public safety and are responsible for achieving the order intake targets within the region
• You understand the business, operational and technical challenges and opportunities for the customer in mission critical environments and evaluate the business opportunities
• You will design and implement a strategic sales plan that will expand the company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• You constantly monitor and analyse customers, the market and the competition and keep your knowledge of current trends and technical developments up to date
• You will work closely with the product specialists in our Public Safety business team and provide feedback from the market in order to develop suitable service packages
• You pro-actively develop new business opportunities
• You will take over the management of selected sales projects from order placement to handover to the project management team
Skills & Experience
• You have several years of experience in selling information or communication technology solutions in a B2B or B2G environment
• Ideally, you are familiar with the challenges and specifics of the public safety sector
• You have a university degree in a technical or business degree or equivalent training
• You have a high degree of initiative and are used to working independently
• Business fluent knowledge of spoken and written German
• Approx. 30% willingness to travel throughout Germany
• A team-oriented and appreciative corporate culture, where you can contribute your skills and personality within the framework of demanding projects
• Flexible organization of your working hours and place of work (mobile working)
• Personal development opportunities
• Culture of open doors
• Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
• Free drinks
• Additional benefits such as capital formation benefits, company pension schemes, Sodexo cheques
Around 1,900 employees from 55 nations are committed to a safe world with their innovative strength and technology orientation. Our culture is characterized by fairness and trust, mutual respect and appreciation. As an international company, we value this diversity and recruit regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We value fair and good working conditions, an optimal work-life balance and offer all our employees the same development opportunities. We rely on long-term working relationships.