I'm currently recruiting a System Sales Manager for my US client, who will be responsible for identifying opportunities and selling state-of-the-art integrated communications for mission-critical applications in the public safety, transportation, and utility arenas from the Rockies to Chicago.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of applicable markets and product lines.
- Identify and qualify business leads and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain industry contacts that lead to sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with OEM customers.
- Conduct research to determine customer needs and develop sales proposals on technical products & services.
- Develop and deliver customized and standard formal sales presentations.
- Participate in development of company sales presentations and materials.
- Develop and maintain customer relationship through negotiation and close of deal.
- Respond to Request for Quotation (RFQ’s), Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) & Request for Information (RFI’s).
- Provide monthly forecast, weekly activity report and customer sales reports as required.
- Participate in annual trade shows.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience selling radio systems in a mission critical environment
- Proficiency in preparing technical and costing responses to RFQ’s, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Confidence and experience in a customer facing role, preferably using business-to-business consultative selling with professional organizations.
- Proficiency in presenting technical products to customers, in the customer’s environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to convey information clearly and accurately.
- Active listening, with the ability to determine solutions to complex technical problems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivated and pro-active, team-player.
- Minimum two (2) year degree in, Electronics, Telecommunications Computer Sciences, or in related area
This is a work from home position, with 60%+ travel around the region meeting existing customers, hunting and developing new business as well as managing channel partners.
You will need to be a US national already living and working in the US with the relevant skills and experience.
Interested? Please apply now and send me your resume.