I'm currently recruiting a Director of Sales, for Japan for a leading global vendor in telecom access solutions. Their customers are top-tier service providers, power utilities and transportation companies. They are at the forefront of pioneering technologies such as Distributed NFV, hardware-miniaturization, and timing synchronization over packet-switched networks.
The successful candidate will focus on selling access network solutions to tier 1 operators like NTT, KDDI & Softbank.
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives
- Prospect and develop Service Provider and Critical Infrastructure (Utility, government, transportation) opportunities within Japan, although 80%+ of your time will be focused on tier 1 telco operators
- Prospect and hunt for new opportunities – both directly and via sales channels
- Promote the company’s products and solutions within the assigned region
- Develop sales strategy to identify and pursue opportunities
- Document sales calls and opportunities
- Provide detailed customer feedback for product planning purposes
- Must have a proven track record of selling telecommunication products and solutions (Ethernet, TDM technologies) to Service Providers and Critical Infrastructure verticals
- Must possess “hunting” capabilities for new account generation
- Consistent top performer within previous sales positions
- Technical understanding of the telecom networking space
- Must be passionate about sales and have an entrepreneurial ability to execute a business plan
- Demonstrated capability to deliver against aggressive goals
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Possess integrity, self-motivation, and professionalism to collaborate well with others
- Able to do business in Japanese and English
This is a permanent full time, work from home position which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company who have the capability of sourcing chips quickly, overcoming the global chip shortage to meet customers short and long term requirements and deliver profitable sales growth, which means good commissions :).
Please apply by sending your CV in English.
To be eligible, you must already be living and working in Japan.