I am currently searching for a Senior Account Manager selling network monitoring and SA solutions to the leading banks and financial services sector in France. The position is based at my client’s office in Paris, with flexible working
My client is well established in France and global sales are in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ.
You will need to have around 5-10 years experience selling solutions to the banking and financial services sector.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 6-18 months.
- Experience in handling multi-million euro contracts.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex banking & FS organisations.
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A track record of proven success in sales in the enterprise sector
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate complex solutions effectively with the client
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Able to do business in French & English.
The position reports to the VP Sales for the region and salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss the position in more detail.