My client is a leading US vendor who are publicly quoted and expanding their Enterprise sales team. They are a market leader, with a unique advantage in patented technology that delivers highly scalable network security and network visibility solutions.
I’m looking for an Account Manager with experience selling network security solutions to Enterprise customers in Texas, so you'll need to be well connected and respected by enterprise customers in the sales territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for booking business per the company bookings policies and revenue recognition policy
- Understand the customer’s business and how our products impact their business
- Develops strong relationships and coaches customer accounts
- Develops a strong pipeline and is constantly prospecting in new or existing accounts
- Consistently calls at multiple levels high and wide
- Works collaboratively with Sales Engineers to ensure ongoing account technical support.
- Team player, following company strategy and sales process
- Adhere to company policies and ethical guidelines
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience to Enterprise Customers
- 5 + years sales experience in IP networking and ideally Network Security solutions
- Selling Network Security Software and Hardware to Enterprise Customers
- Understands complex sales cycle with multiple constituents, POC process etc.
- A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by territory/professional growth
- Track record of opening new accounts as well as selling into existing Enterprise customers
- An overall understanding of our technology, market, and client profile
- Track record of exceptional funnel build and quota achievement
- Drive to succeed, established customers and contacts, and territory knowledge
- You will need the skill to independently, work with large, complex accounts
- Hunter with the ability to source, pursue and close new business
Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related degree, but it is not mandatory.
The people behind our products are responsible for our company's success, and our client takes your career ambitions seriously. As an employee, you'll enjoy a generous benefits package, including a liberal vacation policy, matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, domestic partner benefits, company-paid life insurance, short & long-term disability & AD&D. We also offer both a Flexible Medical & Childcare Spending Account.