I am currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to take responsibility for selling network access solutions to tier 1 and 2 telcos across the DACH region with my client who is already well established in Germany and part of a $1.5bn organisation at the forefront of pioneering technologies such as network access solutions and IoT.
- The RSM will be responsible for selling network access and networking solutions and services to Service Providers and Critical Infrastructure Operators in the DACH region (Germany, Switzerland and Austria).
- Focus is on direct/indirect sales in Telco’s/Service Providers in the DACH region.
- Plan for territory & account plan growth is to be developed within clearly defined milestones and priorities to build new sales growth and pipeline opportunities.
- Virtually manage all internal resources to achieve goals.
- Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of Carrier Ethernet networking access technology.
- Prioritize activities to grow and close the opportunity pipeline in your territory.
- Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
- Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- The ideal candidate should have at least eight years of industry background with at least five of those in selling networking access solutions to Service Providers/Telcos and/or Critical Infrastructure Operators (hardware, software or services) in the DACH region. SP/Telco use-cases: Mobile Backhaul, Wholesale, Business, Virtualized Network/Cloud Services. Critical Infrastructure use-cases: cyber-secure industrial IOT (IIOT) and operational WAN, Smart/Safe City deployments, TDM to Packet migration.
- Specific knowledge and established relationship-network in Deutsche Telekom and/or Vodafone is not essential, but is a significant advantage.
- International sales experience in SP/Telcos is mandatory preferably in the DACH region (i.e. Deutsche Telekom; A1 Telekom Austria, Swisscom, Vodafone etc.) and other leading Service Providers/Telcos and Critical Infrastructure Operators in the region
- Knowledge of IP (layer-3) and Carrier Ethernet (layer-2)
- The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences.
- Based in Germany with the ability to travel around 50% of your time around the DACH region.
- Strong international team-player, able to do business in German and English.
This is a permanent full time, work from home position which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company with a team that responds quickly to market needs.
If this sounds of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details, so we can discuss the opportunity more fully.