I am currently searching for a Regional Sales Manager to take responsibility for selling network/access, last mile solutions to service providers and large enterprise customers across the DACH region with my client who is part of a $1.5bn organisation at the forefront of pioneering technologies such as disaggregating software from hardware, SDN/NFV network edge virtualization and IoT.
- Develop new business across the DACH region and develop existing customers
- Develop account plans and prioritize activities for growth and pipeline opportunities.
- Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers leveraging your understanding of carrier Ethernet network access technology, including SND/NFV.
- Forecasting, account management, and overall territory management
- Need to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter that can balance strategic engagements with transactional business.
- The ideal candidate will have at least five years direct and indirect sales experience, selling networking solutions or services to Service Providers and/or enterprise customers (there is flexibility on account allocation depending on your strengths)
- Knowledge of IP, Carrier Ethernet and SD-WAN and able to effectively present to commercial and technical audiences
- Strong international team-player, orchestrator and experienced in virtual team leadership
- Travel +50%
- Fluent English and German
This is a permanent full time, work from home position which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company with a team that responds quickly to market needs.
If this sounds of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details, so we can discuss the opportunity more fully.