As part of the continuing success and expansion plans, my client is now looking for a proactive Regional Sales Manager for North American markets to grow sales of their critical radio and broadband communication systems portfolio.
The Regional Sales Manager will work closely to develop sales with new and existing customers and partners and promote the business across Canada and the US. Our key customers segments are airports, seaports, rail, metro, oil & gas, mining & utilities sectors.
- Ensuring that annual objectives defined are met and realized in close co-ordination with sales management
- Manage existing partners and customers, identifying further opportunities to add value solutions
- Identify and drive sales with potentially new larger end users and system integrators focusing mainly on the following market verticals:
- Transportation (Air ports, Ports, Rail, Metro etc.)
- Mining & Oil & Gas
- Identification and recruitment of new local systems partners
- Pro-actively and independently plan and carry out sales and product presentations to system integrators and chosen end users.
- Engage at conferences, exhibitions, and lead client meetings in the US & Canada.
- Engage in new sales and marketing initiatives.
- You will be a self motivated, driven sales manager with a proven track record of sales success, ideally in LMR or broadband systems
- Customer oriented and dedicated to building strong long term relationships.
- Able to express complex technical concepts and solutions in an easy and clear way.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ideally, you'll have technical knowledge of radio communications, having worked in the industry and be educated to degree level or higher.
You will already be resident in Canada or the US, with fluency in English.
This is a work from home position and you should be located with easy access to a main airport hub, as there is extensive business travel throughout the US and Canada on a frequent basis.
Interested? If you’d like to be considered please apply with your resume now.