I am currently searching for a Professional Services Engineer (PSE) for my client, a leading global vendor in network and security solutions.
The position reports to the Regional Delivery Manager and you will work with customers and internal teams of product managers, pre-sales, solution architecture and R&D.
- Deploy products at service provider and enterprise customer sites
- Deliver proof of concepts, trials and demos
- Deliver on-site technical training to partners and customers
- Perform installations, upgrades & Interoperability Testing
- Create technical documents including ATP (Acceptance Test Plan) and MOPs (Method of Procedure)
- Be the technical leader in front of customers and partners
- Around 3 years experience as a PSE, with good customer facing skills
- Administration and hands-on experience in Linux
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting of routers & switches
- Experience in virtualization platforms (eg. VMware, KVM & Openstack)
- Solid technical understanding of TCP/IP
- Hands-on experience working with servers like HP, Lenovo or Dell
- Good technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Degree in computer science, telecoms or similar
- Good knowledge of NFV is highly advantageous
- Fluent in Japanese and proficient or fluent in English
This is a full time permanent position based in Tokyo. There will be some travel to customer sites (up to 40% of your time) and some will be out of office hours.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and send me your CV and contact details, so we can fully discuss the opportunity.