I am currently searching for a Product Manager based at my clients HQ in the Cambridge area to manage and develop the accessory portfolio, made up of wireless and wired devices for applications in mission critical environments.
- Own the product life cycle of the portfolio, ensuring you meet ROI targets
- Set pricing and manage the price book
- Be the accessory evangelist, presenting, influencing and supporting internal and external customers
- Contribute towards overall product strategy for the company, evolving it based on research, data and industry trends
- Inspire the development team to create and enhance great products
- Work closely with internal and external teams to develop and deliver accessories on time and within budget
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated success in developing, launching and managing products in an IT/telecoms environment
- Proven ability to drive products in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ,including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Skilled at giving product demonstrations
- Able to effectively interact with marketing and engineering teams
You should ideally have around 3 years product management experience and have a technically related degree, such as computer science, telecommunications, or similar.
If you would like to know more, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send me your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss the role in more detail.