I am currently recruiting a Key Account Manager for my client, a multi-billion dollar world class company, who has developed new innovative LTE push-to-talk radio software solutions. This is a new positions and you will be part of the team, working on these new and disruptive radio solutions.
You will take responsibility for developing new business in the public safety sector, as well as transportation, utilities and other key verticals.
- Be able to effectively position the solution and sell to large enterprise customers in public safety, transport, manufacturing and utilities.
- Take the lead in developing the sales funnel and closing business, ie, leading the commercial phases (business development, offers, commercial strategy, pricing, industrial set up, internal commercial process, bid structure)
- Multi-level solution selling to executives and technical decision makers
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy through VARS
- Need to be a hunter, who is a high-energy, results driven individual
- Professional with 10 years sales & business development experience, with proven track record of success in sales in the public sector
- Good understanding of IP, LTE, Cloud networks, SaaS and able to effectively present to commercial and technical audiences
- Good relationship builder, able to network well internally and externally
- Fluent in Dutch & English
This is a permanent full time role, which requires an enterprising individual who thrives on having autonomy, backed by a large, international company
The position reports to the Head of Sales for Europe, as well as the Managing Director for Benelux.
This is the perfect time to join this highly innovative company.
Please apply with your updated CV and contact details, so we can discuss this outstanding opportunity.