I am currently searching for a Head of Marketing based in Paris for my client who is a leader in mission critical communications.
The position will have the following responsibilities:-
- Raise awareness of the development of the product portfolio within key global industry sectors
- Support key campaigns and business development activities globally and in key regions. And provide support to sales management with developing and enhancing customer relationships
- Generate new business opportunities, measure and track customer relationship development and order intake
- Managing and developing marketing team members and temps on four different sites and controlling full marketing budget, aligning with the marketing budget.
- Manage internal relationships with product development and product management to ensure clear communications are developed and delivered in a timely manner
- Development of marketing activities, such as events, content and collaterals supporting the brand.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager who can manage a team, prioritise and manage marketing budgets effectively and develop strong relations with internal and external customers.
This is a permanent full time position based at my clients office in Paris and requires someone who is able to conduct business in French and English.
Salary, benefits and career prospects are excellent and would suit someone with a telecoms background who is comfortable working in a matrix structured environment.
If you are open to explore this opportunity further, please send me your CV in English so I can contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.