I’m currently looking for a Government Sales Account Manager to sell DDoS security and network visibility solutions in Germany for my US client who is a leading global vendor in security and networking solutions with sales in excess of $1.5bn. They have offices in the Frankfurt area, but this is a work from home position, so location is completely flexible in Germany.
You should have solution sales experience with Government and/or public sector customers in Germany at either national or regional level, or both and ideally have a good understanding of security and IP networks
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Consultative sales approach, managing complex sales processes end to end, delivering sales wins with a typical sales cycle ranging 6-18 months.
- A proven track record of sales success, ideally in security.
- Able to manage relationships effectively through all levels of complex government organisations.
- You will be a highly motivated team player, who is positive and able to have a flexible approach to deliver sales success.
- Able to communicate the proposition effectively to the customer
- Fluent or business proficient in German and English
Salary and benefits are excellent and uncapped.
Covid permitting, there will be regular travel to customers throughout Germany and you can expect to be traveling around 50% or more of your time.
Please apply your updated resume in English.