We are seeking a passionate, motivated Pre-Sales Engineer to help drive increased revenues and market growth for globally for our client. The ideal candidate will be an IT or Telecommunications professional with a strong background in either Mobile Applications, Android OS, 4G/5G networks, Enterprise IT or radio systems.
Our Pre-Sales Engineers are an essential component of the sales effort assisting our customers to identify their needs and exploring how our devices, accessories and applications can form a solution to help attain their business goals.
The chosen individual will be joining a dynamic Pre-Sales engineering team with significant work variety and the opportunity to engage with a richly diverse set of global customers and distribution partners.
internal and external stakeholders across the business. Activities you will be responsible for include:
- Pro-actively identify technical opportunities based upon customer interaction
- Capture and understand customer requirements. Propose technical solutions based therein and construct the internal business case with Product Management
- Answer tenders (RFI/RFP) in a detailed and professional manner
- Prepare and deliver solution-based product presentations and demonstrations to customers.
- Execute on customer proof of concepts (POCs).
- Understand competitor offerings and provide input to the sales team on product positioning and differentiation
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to build on product messaging, ideally creating USP's
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products, internally and externally
- Travel to customer premises globally
- Represent the company at customer facing events
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:-
- Proven Pre-sales engineering experience working alongside a sales team
- Proven ability to confidently deliver technical presentations and demonstrate equipment to small, medium and large audiences.
- Proven ability to explain and present technical solutions
- Strong track record in relationship-building (internally and externally)
- Proposal and Tender writing experience
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Possess strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- Relevant technical degree, HND or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Ideally, but not mandatory able to do business in more than one language
Interested? Please reply with your CV so I can call you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.