I am currently searching for a Sales Account Manager to oversee and assist local account managers in territory, selling security products and solutions to CAC40 and large enterprise accounts across Southern Europe (Portugal, Spain, France and Italy). The position is based at my client’s office in Paris, with flexibility to work from home and travel when required.
My client is well established in France, has global sales are in excess of $1bn and quoted on the NASDAQ. You will need to have around 5-10 years solution sales, selling to large enterprise companies, selling security software products and/or solutions.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Managed complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle around 6-18 months.
- Experience in handling multi-million euro contracts.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex enterprise organisations.
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A track record of proven success in sales in the enterprise sector
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate complex solutions effectively with the client
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Fluent in French and English.
The position reports to the VP Sales for the region and salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
If this is of interest, please send me your updated CV and contact details so I can contact you to discuss in more detail.