I’m searching for a Business Development Representative to sell network monitoring and security solutions to the enterprise sector in France.
My client is well established in France with global sales in excess of $1bn, quoted on the NASDAQ.
- Penetrate field designated new Enterprise account targets
- Identify opportunities within selected existing target accounts
- Periodically attend onsite meetings with local Account Manager
- Work with field team to drive selected initiatives
- Establish qualified leads through cold calling, email, social etc
- Re-engage with stagnant/lost customers
- Analyse buyer intent data to rank opportunities
- Quarterly presentation/pitch to field Area Vice President
- Support and drive attendance at selected field events
- 5-7 years sales experience, which can be a combination of Enterprise Account sales, Inside Sales, or Business Development, although you should already be closing deals with customers.
- Previous experience selling IT or telecoms solutions, preferably in networking and or security
- You must be results oriented, a self-starter, and highly motivated
- Ability to as part of a team, work remotely and demonstrate self-motivation
- A graduate , or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in French and business proficient or fluent in English
The position reports to the Director for Inside Sales, International, as well as a dotted line to the local VP Sales. The position means you will be office and field based. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
Please apply with your CV in English.