I am searching for a Business Development Manager, MENA with experience selling radio infrastructure to government/public safety sector. This is a new position, as my client’s business is growing and now requires someone to be in the region to continue to drive the business forward, establishing new business in new markets.
- Identify and prioritise markets to target and develop new business
- Develop long-term relationships with new customers and partners, focused primarily on Public Safety, but also Oil & Gas, Transportation and Utilities
- Identify and deliver appropriate marketing activities such as exhibitions and provide channel marketing support for channel partners.
- Ensuring that annual objectives defined are met
Skills & Experience
- At least 7 years sales experience, working on the MENA region and well connected, especially within the public safety sector.
- Ideally you should have a good understanding in RF communications, able to communicate complex solutions with clarity, although my client has a strong team of pre-sales, bid managers and product managers who can assist with more detailed technical aspects of the sale
- Highly motivated and self-reliant person who is able to take the initiative, rather than wait for instruction.
- Able to work in a structured and methodical way to deliver assigned business tasks in a timely manner
- Customer oriented who builds relations on integrity and trust.
- Fluent in both verbal and written in Arabic & English and have experience working in markets across the region. French would be a bonus.
This is an excellent time to join this leading vendor in radio communications.
Please send me your CV and contact details, so I can call you to discuss.