I’m currently searching for a Business Development Manager for Eastern Europe for my client, who is a global leader in digital radio solutions for mission-critical and business-critical customers.
You will have a number of countries to develop opportunities and create sales success, including Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Czech Rep, Slovakia, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova.
You will be living and working in Eastern Europe, have a good understanding of the business culture and be business proficient or fluent in English, as well as fluency in at least one other Eastern European language.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated team player who puts the customer first. Flexible with a can-do attitude, who wants to make a positive difference for customers.
- Ownership and execution of a sales strategy for Eastern European region.
- Identify and recruit the best channel partners to grow market share and help deliver customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for selling the portfolio to achieve or exceed sales targets delivering positive margin contributions in line with company goals.
- Establish peer-to-peer relationships with senior decision makers in our customers' organisations.
- Ensure opportunities are forecast to ensure financial targets are achieved.
- To successfully prospect for new business and ensure that the optimal route to market is identified.
- Work with appropriate product manager to ensure customer requirements are identified and customer expectations are managed.
- Support brand development in partnership with marketing.
Experience and Skills
- 5 years minimum sales experience with a proven track record of success in selling communications equipment, technology sales, or radio solutions.
- A good understanding of the public safety market in Eastern Europe
- Competitive for winning business whilst being a team player.
- Consultative and creative approach to selling and problem solving
- Ability to prioritise business opportunities, take ownership and work on your own initiative
- A persuasive and confident individual who is credible with senior people in government organisations
- Ability to organise, direct and utilise virtual sales teams and resources
- Ideally educated to degree level with good communication skills
This is a work from home position, so location is flexible within the region, although it would be ideal to be located close to a major airport for ease of travel across the region.
You will be required to gain appropriate security clearances to perform this role so this is a mandatory requirement.
The successful applicant will have a full, clean driving licence and their own car.
The position reports to the Regional Sales Director and comes with an attractive salary and commission and car allowance.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, please click on ‘apply’ and upload your CV.