My client is a global leader in security and service assurance solutions and has sales in excess of $1.3bn and quoted on the NASDAQ.
They are currently looking for an account manager with 5-10 years solution sales experience with large enterprise customers in Germany and has a good understanding of security, ideally DDoS and IP networks.
Key Skills and Experience:-
- Consultative sales approach, managing complex sales processes end to end and delivered sales wins with a cycle of 6-24 months.
- Experience in handling contracts, typically around 250k - 1m euros.
- Has a proven track record of managing relationships effectively through all levels of complex enterprise organisations.
- Is highly motivated, self-reliant and with a ‘can do’ attitude, whilst also being able to work as a team player and incorporate new ideas and others views on how best to win and develop business. will need to be able to operate autonomously.
- A track record of proven success in sales in the enterprise sector with networking and/or security solutions
- Is technically savvy and able to communicate effectively with technical and commercial managers.
- Ideally has a technical qualification, but not essential
- Fluent in German and English.
- Flexible work from home location. (Offices in Frankfurt).
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading company in its field, who has grown organically and through acquisition. Salary and benefits are excellent for the right candidate.
Please click on the 'apply now' button and submit your CV, so I can call you to discuss further.