I’m currently searching for an Account Manager to help sell network security, NDR and network monitoring solutions to AT&T and would suit someone close to one of their offices in Seattle, New Jersey, Dallas or Atlanta.
- Achieve sales targets, selling directly.
- Understand the customer’s business and how our products impact their business
- Develops strong relationships and coaches in the accounts
- Develops a pipeline of 4X quota and is constantly prospecting in new or existing accounts
- Consistently calls at multiple levels high and wide
- Works collaboratively with Sales Engineers to ensure ongoing account technical support.
- Follows company strategy and direction
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related degree
- 10+ years of tier 1 telco software sales experience – Network Security preferred
- 5 + years sales experience selling to AT&T - Network Performance Management and/or Network Security solutions preferred
- Selling Network Security Software to tier 1 telco operators
- Understands complex sales cycle with multiple constituents, POC process etc.
- A quantifiable track record of success demonstrated by territory/professional growth
- An overall understanding of our technology, market, and client profile
- Track record of exceptional funnel build and quota achievement
- Drive to succeed, established customers and contacts, and territory knowledge
- You will need the skill to independently, work with large, complex accounts
- Hunter with the ability to source, pursue and close new business